A significant part of the company’s turnover consists of assembling industrial facilities.
Even the company’s predecessors played a definitive role in the construction projects of Hungarian industrial facilities. Over time, the company’s assembly activities extended to other European countries, as well.
The company’s technical experience is rooted in several decades of traditions. Both the contemporary company and its predecessors participated in industrial projects in Hungary (Tiszaújváros, Kazincbarcika, Dunaújváros, Paks, and Százhalombatta).
At present, BIS Hungary Kft. is a recognised player in both domestic and European markets for mechanical engineering and general contracting projects.
- Assembly and manufacturing of steel structures
- Assembly of complete factories and plants
- Assembly of rotating machines (pumps, turbines)
- Manufacturing and assembly of tanks
- Manufacturing and assembly of pipes
- Maintenance works
- Oil and gas industry installations
- Power plants and nuclear power plants
- Waste incinerators and flue gas desulphurisation plants
- Bioethanol plants
- Chemical plants
- Steelworks and blast furnaces
- Automotive Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Welding has a significant impact on the quality of the product. Compliance with stringent requirements (PED, nuclear power plants, etc.) requires us to lay special emphasis on quality assurance, development, and the continuous training and education of certified welders. We have a training base in Tiszaújváros, which uses the company’s traditions and the great experience of our welding engineers and experts to ensure the proper preparation of the welding staff.
- Certified welding plant
- Special welding processes
- Several hundred approved technologies
- Special materials and alloys
- Heat treatment
- Non-destructive testing
- Comprehensive assembly services
- Complex business solutions
- Production workshop in Tiszaújváros: 1665 m2; outdoor prefabrication area: 5100 m2
- Accredited material testing laboratory in Tiszaújváros
- Assembly/insulation permits for nuclear power plants
- Tank diagnostic and repair technology
- Tank construction and repair
- Manufacturing, design, and assembly of chemical and petrochemical furnaces
- Welding training